- Use a SATA RAID array for improved data resiliency, easier management and increased cost savings.
- Ideal for growing businesses currently relying on servers and/or disks/JBODs for primary storage.
- Extremely low price per TB.
- Improved data resiliency - RAID functionality (mirroring) offers higher resiliency, with data protected even in the event of drive failure. s
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 4, 5 and 6 as well as multiple RAID sets.
- Fast and accessible - Nexsan's SATA RAID arrays boast ultra-fast read/write speeds of up to 600/380 MB/s.
- Easy connectivity through fibre channel or SCSI.
- Enterprise class storage - each component is fully redundant and hot swappable.
- OS independent - no special software drivers or server-based management applications are needed.
- Greener storage lets you save energy and reduce operating costs without compromising performance. Drives can be transparently placed in an idle state, with configurable access speeds and energy saving levels. Find out more - white paper [PDF].
"Our experience with the Nexsan SATABeast has been a very positive one. It has allowed us to reduce our cost per TB by 75% over our traditional large-scale SAN solution. In addition, their simple design has greatly improved reliability. As a result of completely replacing our multi-petabyte tape storage solution with SATABeast direct disks, we now get 10 times the performance and have eliminated the constant malfunctions we dealt with under the tape library solution.
We have been able to meet the storage demands of our very diverse client base because of the flexibility provided to us on the SATABeast platform, at a fraction of the cost of a traditional SAN system
- The SATABoy SATA array offers up to 28TB in only 3U of rack space for an extremely low price per TB.
- Need more capacity? The high-density SATABeast features 42 drives and up to 84 TB in only 4U of rack space.