T1 and T3 Extenders for Fiber
Using a T1 Multiplexer or T1/T3 Modem
- Network uptime maximized via redundant hot-swappable power supplies and automatic 1+1 link protection on the uplink and T1 tributaries.
- Some units are carrier class NEBS-3 compliant. All components are field replaceable and can be backed up.
- Management options include SNMP, Telnet or proprietary web-based management connected to an Ethernet management port or an ASCII terminal connected to a DB-9 control port.
- Operates over single mode, multimode and fiber-conserving single fiber (WDM) for efficient use of fiber infrastructure.
- True plug and play units require minimal configuration upon installation and are simple to maintain.
- Point-to-multipoint, daisy chain and redundant ring topologies supported.
- Multiple T1s or T3s over OC-3 carrier access supported.
Send us your question and we will be happy to reply:
RADirect, Inc.© 2013 All Rights Reserved.