Voice and Data Convergence over IP
- Transports up to 4 analog voice circuits or 1, 2 or 4 x T1s, as well as Fast Ethernet, over an IP or Ethernet network, eliminating the need to maintain separate leased lines.
- T1 is transparent to protocols or signaling and can support legacy equipment, protecting you from forklift upgrades to your network.
- Easily managed via enhanced tools and features using ASCII terminal, SNMP, Telnet and TFTP.
- Typical ROI within 6 months! Equipment for a single T1 link starts at roughly $1,500.
- Carrier-class solutions for both hub-site & remote CLE installations.
Send us your question and we will be happy to reply:
RADirect, Inc.© 2013 All Rights Reserved.