At RADirect, we place quality first when it comes to the products we offer and the vendors who manufacture them. Although you won't find a mile-long list of products on our site, you will find a focused, carefully selected portfolio of network access, storage networking and security products and solutions - all backed by highly qualified and certified systems engineers.
RADirect's systems engineers work closely with each vendor, participating in over four weeks of training per year and maintaining a constant flow of information that ensures our engineering expertise is always at its highest level for every product/technology we sell. This expertise allows us to fulfill our mission: To identify the most accurate and cost effective solutions for our customers.
RADirect is proud to offer products manufactured by the following vendors:
Voice and data access solutions for fiber, 2-wire/4-wire copper, IP, TDM and ATM infrastructures.
- Celebrating more than 25 years of innovation as an industry leader in the development of access solutions for data and telecommunications applications
- Winner of "Best Telecom Equipment" award at 2006 UTC Expo
- Founding member of the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF), a standards-setting body for Ethernet services
- Profiled as one of the "Top 100 Broadband Companies" in Broadband Properties Magazine
See our full list of RAD Data Communications products
Contact us to buy RAD Data Communications products
Energy efficient high-density SATA RAID arrays and SAS storage arrays for as low as $635 per TB. A high availability iSCSI SAN for Hyper-V and VMware server virtualization environments. Secure content addressable storage for the long term retention and management of fixed content and reference data.
- Nexsan SATABeast named "Green Product of the Year" by Storage Magazine UK (06/08), "Editor's Choice" with 6 out of 6 stars by IT Pro (01/07), "Disk Product of the Year" by Storage Magazine UK (06/06), earned CRN "Recommended" status (05/06), and PC Pro "Recommended" status (05/06)
- Nexsan Assureon named "Editor's Choice" by IT Pro (01/07), "Security Product of the Year" by Storage Magazine UK (06/06) and "Editor's Choice" by Computer Technology Review (10/05)
See our full list of Nexsan products
Contact us to buy Nexsan products
Next generation optical transport systems
- Transport a mix of 10G and sub-10G high speed services over fiber with the PL-1000E CWDM DWDM mux
- Transport up to four high-speed 10G services in any mix over fiber with the PL-1000 DWDM fiber mux
- Transport up to eight high-speed sub-10G services in any mix over fiber using the PL-400 CWDM / DWDM mux
See our full list of PacketLight products
Contact us to buy PacketLight products